Wednesday, April 10th, 6:00 for 6:30, with guest speaker, Rev. Bill Rasmus, on Confessions of a Lifer – Reflections of a Penal Chaplain. All welcome! Bring your friends!! Tickets – $25 (must be purchased by April 7th). Contact John Schmidt for tickets or information.
We invite you to join us for worship on Easter Sunday:
- Easter Sunrise service at 6:30 AM – In the courtyard, followed by pancake breakfast in Iona Hall
- Easter Service at 11:00 AM – Choir and organ accompanied by the Polished Brass – Come and sing Hallelujah!
July 2013 (Ages 16-18)
This 4 week program (July 1-31) will include the following:
- Safety & risk management at camp
- Child development & leadership styles
- Camp skill development: games, archery, land navigation, hiking, swimming, Bible, worship leadership, drama, music & ropes course.
- First aid and wilderness practice scenarios.
- One week canoe trip to La Verendrye
- One week internship with campers
Want to learn about Jesus’ invitation to love your neighbour? Interested in making a difference in your community?
August 5-9th, 2013
Read the rest
Youth Retreat for grades 7-12
Saturday, May 18 to Monday, May 20
low-ropes, bible study, group games, guest speaker, canoeing, star gazing, hiking, wide-games, worship, campfire, seeing old friends, making new friends, soul harbour, labyrinth, ping pong, Oreo challenge, music, great food, cook out, Read the rest
Confirmation course for Grades 7-10, Saturday May 4 and Saturday May 11, 9:30-4:00
Learn about your faith with other youth from the Presbytery. The course will be an active and engaging opportunity to discuss the following faith topics: Read the rest
Did you know? A congregation is a group of people, including their children, who come together for Christian worship, instruction, fellowship and work, contributing time, abilities and finances to fulfil these functions. The congregation votes Read the rest
The Book Club will meet on March 10 at 7:00 pm in Geneva Hall to view a DVD titled Galilee—The Land Where Jesus Walked. Everyone is welcome to come and see.
The Book Club will meet on Sunday evening, February 10 at 7 pm to discuss the book George, Nicholas and Wilhelm: Three Royal Cousins and the Road to World War I by Miranda Carter.